MEC Cragalot Backpack
Gear Up!!! Mountaineering Gear Review (MEC Cragalot Backpack)
I am using a 48L MEC Cragalot backpack the small size and I bought it from Mountain Equiuptment Coop in Canada just for only $99.00 cad. There’s a lot of features of this pack including:
- Contoured and padded shoulder straps with stabilizer straps.
- Moulded EVA backpanel.
- Removable framesheet with 6061A aluminum tubing border.
- Contoured hipbelt with forward-pull stabilizer straps for easy cinching and keeping the buckle centred.
- Gear loops on hipbelt.
- Grab/tie in handles.
- Hydration system ready.
- Two ice axe loops.
- Crampon pouch with side zipper access.
- Spindrift collar with cinch cord.
- Floating lid allows overloading.
- Rope carrier webbing system under lid.
- Under-lid security pocket with key clip.
Main Fabric: 840-denier nylon
- 48L (short)
- 55L (standard)
- 57L (long)
- 70cm (short)
- 76cm (standard)
- 78cm (long
- 39cm (short)
- 39cm (standard)
- 39cm (long)
- 34cm (short)
- 34cm (standard)
- 34cm (long)
- 37cm (short)
- 45cm (standard)
- 52cm (long)
Made in Philippines
- Easy to use and comfortable
- I has it own whistle buckle at the chest strap
- Good top lid and the can be overflowed to extent
- Smooth and easy to use straps for adjustment
- Easy to carry with two grab tie handles (back and front)
- Easy to pull out some things inside with the help of the oversized zipper at the side
- Not water proof
- No side pockets
- No Hip pockets
- Rain Cover sold separately